Kristel Birkholtz Privacy Notice
Name: Kristel Birkholtz
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email addresses
- Names and phone numbers
How we collect the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To receive a quotation
- To receive more information about our services and products
- To receive access to our products
We also receive personal information indirectly from the following sources in the following scenarios:
Wedding conference co-ordinators pass on personal information of interested soon-to-be married couples. We would then make contact to find out if the couples would be interested in our services.
We use the information that you have given us to:
- Get in touch and establish a connection
- Share our music and products with you
- Send you offers you may be interested in
We may share this information with:
The only time we foresee sharing information would be in the case of an emergency where we are not able to provide our services. We would then refer you to a similar competent service provider and share your information with them with your permission.
Considering the Protection of Personal Information Act, the lawful basis we rely on for processing personal information are:
- The data subject or a competent person where the data subject is a child consents to the processing;
- The processing is necessary to carry out actions for the conclusion or performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- The processing complies with an obligation imposed by law on the business;
- The processing protects a legitimate interest of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a public law duty by the business; or
- The processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interest of the business or of a third party to whom the information is supplied.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored digitally in Johannesburg. We keep email addresses and contact information for six months to one year. We will then dispose of your information by deleting the digital files.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information:
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the Information Regulator if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Name: Pansy Tlakula
Based at JD House, 27 Stiemens Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, 2001.